AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancies for suitably qualified persons to join its team.
Reporting to the Head, Sales & Marketing PMD, this person will be responsible for maximizing Company business prospects (including all products, services and agency products) with major clients in order to generate revenue for profitable growth year on year.
- A relevant degree in Electronics / Instrumentation with a good knowledge of Process Control
- Automation systems and field instrumentation is a pre-requirement for this position
- Must have 10 to 15 years in Sales and Marketing or Account Management typically handling customers from process industry in Nigeria including major oil and gas customers.
- Proven experience of engaging with senior management level contacts.
- Stellar managerial, interpersonal and leadership abilities with good work ethics
- Excellent presentation and outstanding networking skills
- Detailed understanding of the oil and gas business
- Coaching and mentoring abilities to grow the team
- Conversant with the latest technology trends in the Industry
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are to forward their cvs in confidence before 28'h of August 2013 in Word format (only one attachment please) to email@example.com with the above reference only as the subject of the email. Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.