Finance Manager at Bond Global Energy Projects Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Bond Global Energy Projects Limited
Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is an independent petroleum products marketing company, registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Bond Global Energy is in the business of procuring, marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products.
Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is positioned to be the leading indigenous energy solution provider in Africa; by efficiently delivering high quality products and services.
- This position is responsible for gathering, reviewing, analysing and presenting financial and non-financial information from various sources within and outside the company and make recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyse customer and client profitability index and value for cost saving initiatives;
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Preparation of financial outlook and financial forecasts
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Track and analyse specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range specialty / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyse business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company
Minimum Skills & Qualification
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a financial reporting role or private equity experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bond Global Energy Projects LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at WTS Energy
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Statoil Recruiting for Graduate Consultant, Administrative Services