Grow with the Shoprite Group of Companies in Nigeria, Africa's leading supermarket chain.
This role will see you become part of the young and energetic Shoprite Marketing Team, within our fast-paced and dynamic retail environment.
Reporting to the Shoprite Brand Manager, you will impress us with:
• 1-2 years' marketing experience in a similar field (experience in FMCG or retail marketing would be preferred)
• a tertiary Marketing qualification (essential)
• excellent written and spoken English and a flair for language
• computer literacy
• some proven ATL or BTL experience and familiarity with the workings of print and electronic media.
Daily duties will include:
• co-ordination of in-store campaigns from inception through to delivery
• briefing the advertising agency on monthly promotions
• contributing to the conceptualisation of creative work presented by advertising agencies
• writing briefs to stores regarding in-store execution of promotional campaigns
• checking copy and approving daily advertising magazine advertising (writing briefs and advising on advertorial layouts)
communication with stakeholders in the media and creative industries post-promotion sales analysis and recommendations.
Please note: Although normal office hours apply, this challenging environment is highly demanding and deadline-driven, and as such, may require a compromise from time to time, in terms of personal rime invested.
In return for your contribution, we offer:
• market-related remuneration packages, including attractive benefits and a stable work environment
• opportunity for career advancement
• continuous training, development and support.
Forward your CV, covering letter and a certified copy of your ID, in confidence to: email@example.com
Closing date: 12 July 2013
If you have not received a response within four week of the closing date, please accept your application was unsuccessful.