We are in need of young and highly-motivated individuals to join our Company.
Our Company is one of the largest marketers of imported premium spirits in the country, with a brand portfolio that are leaders in their respective categories both in Nigeria and internationally.
Due to strategic repositioning, the following vacancies now exist:
The individuals chosen must have an appetite to develop the following skills:
- Strong theoretical and practical marketing knowledge and skills
- Marketing planning and the execution of modern day marketing campaigns and strategies
- Full budget management skills, including delivery, setting annual marketing targets and driving the brand portfolios
- Direct marketing and CMR database management
- The management of external agencies
This is an excellent opening for anyone with ambition to develop their career in a busy, supportive environment where continuous improvement is the guiding principle.
The chosen candidates will, as a minimum, have the following attributes:
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Self-motivation and enthusiasm
An ability to manage multiple tasks
Be educated to a degree standard or equivalent
In addition to the above attributes, interested persons must:
Be willing to achieve set targets in a designated area
Have a minimum of 3 years experience
Be trustworthy and accountable
Hold a validdriver's license
To apply. or for further details, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your interest in any of the positions to:
The Human Resources Manager
or P. O. Box 261, Lagos