Solidarités International is a French humanitarian organisation present in Nigeria since August 2016. The mission currently consists of emergency and post-emergency programs in the following region: Borno state.
This position will be based in the following program: develop and carryout aid programs in the fields of water, sanitation, hygiene as well as essential domains of food security and reconstruction.
Responsabilites and Tasks :
Administrative management of personnel:
- Participate in the full recruitment process and induction of new employees
- Organize trainings
- archiving and monitoring of individual files and ensure confidentiality of all HR datas
- prepare the datapayroll and supervise payment of salaries after approval by the administrator
Train and support team members under his or her supervision
Ensure the minimal replacement of members of the admin services in case of absence (days of, sickness etc.)
Treasury / accounting / management
- Supervise the physical maintenance and safety of cash boxes
- Carry out pay-outs and advances, within established guidelines
- Keep the registry of cash pay-outs and the cashier’s register
- Archive accounting records according to Solidarités procedures after a final verification of receipts etc.
- Guarantee security of the cash and confidentiality of information
- Reporting / communication:
- Participate in supervision of regulations in effect
- Aid administrator base in relations with administrative authorities
III. Working conditions and profile required:
- Training : Bachelor in Business administration / Economics / Human resources / Accountancy
- Local language and fluency in English written and spoken is essential
- Strong IT skills (word, excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and good attention to details
- Previous experience in relevant jobs will be appreciated
- Fixed term contract of 2,5 month renewable, full time position
Method of Application
Please submit your application (CV, cover letter, photocopies of diplomas, certificates of employment etc) to Solidarités International office at : 8, Manassa street, Polo ground district, Maiduguri, Borno state, Nigeria for the attention of : Perrine FONTENAS, Administrator Base, or send by email to : email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.