Sales Manager at E-Terra Technologies Limited
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 26 January, 2017
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We shall refurbish or recycle the electronic waste using eco-friendly methods of decomposition and rejuvenation.
To develop monthly personal sales and marketing plan and directly sell E-Terra products and services to key decision makers in corporate organizations in Nigeria.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Evaluate performance of sales staff
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- plan and direct sales team training
- assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- generate timely sales reports
- formulate sales policies and procedures
- help prepare budgets
- control expenses and monitor budgets
- maintain inventory control
- conduct market research and competitor and clients analysis
- analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- develop promotional ideas and materialattend trade meetings and industry conventions
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Master’s in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage.
Skills and Experience:
You will need to have:
An interest in, and understanding of the environment and sustainability issues;
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- A personal computer with strong ICT skills;
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word;
- Effective communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Patience and resilience;
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Prospecting & persuasive skills;
- Client & territory relationship management ability;
- A valid driving license;
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
- Proven business analysis skills with the ability to proactively meet objectives.
- Experience in the waste management and recycling industry is an asset.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills.
- 5 years minimum in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
- One year of prior management experience
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their detailed resume online to: email@example.comPlease note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E-Terra Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customers Relations Officer at Perfectus Laundi
- Cleaners at TrioBRIDLE Services LTD
- Writer/Editor at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Process Engineer at Green Compass Recycling - Sunray Ventures
- Business Development Executives at Safi.ng