Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Req I D Req-1062
Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
- Work with the Subsea Maintenance and Inspection Engineering Contractors (Subsea MIEC) to develop the subsea inspection plan on the basis of prescriptive requirements, integrity assurance and verification covering all equipment including pressure systems, pipelines and Sub Sea structures.
- Review the Emergency Pipeline Repair Scheme for Deep Offshore development
- Follow up the installation and commissioning of the Integrity Monitoring Systems such as Riser Integrity monitoring, CP surveys records and perform analysis of data coming from these systems as a key element in the future integrity management plan
- Collect offshore deployment and installation Non-conformity and damage report from Contractor and Project teams, ensure that this is integrated in the inspection worksheet and consolidated in inspection plans
- Review FMECA reports for various packages in line with the Design, Fabrication & Installation (DFI) resumes
- Develop with the MIEC the list of Safety Critical Elements (SECE) for the entire Field Development derived from Technological Risk Assessment, Preliminary Risk Assessment, Detailed Risk Assessment, Bow-tie definition etc…and maintain a single integrated list in Company CMIMS
- Follow-up the definition of SECE Performance Standard (PS), based on guidelines from Head Office. Verify that the SECE Register is in place prior to Start up
- Identification and ranking of Business Critical Element (BCE), based on guidelines from Head Office.
- Verify that the Business Critical Equipment Register is in place prior to Start up and updated afterwards.
- Establish, consolidate and maintain Operational Integrity Assurance Scheme (OIAS), which identifies the
- SECEs Performance Standards, defines SECEs functionality, availability/reliability and survivability criteria
- and specifies the associated Means of Assurance activities. The Means of Assurance activities provide a link
- to the Maintenance and Inspection systems and ensure that the Performance Standards are being achieved
- on an ongoing basis.
- In close liaison with all involved disciplines, establish the key measures and indicators that will allow
- monitoring integrity performance on a continuous basis. Prepare Operations “Integrity dashboard” composed
- of selected integrity measures and KPIs. Keep custody of the dashboard and ensure that data update is
- timely delivered by all involved disciplines. Advise on trends.
- Assist in the preparation of first in-service inspection of Subsea Architecture and perform adequate
- review of Subsea equipment installation reports to ensure they are suitable for in-line inspections (pigging)
- and online monitoring strategy.
- Assist all disciplines for the establishment of verification programmes ensuring key integrity processes are in
- place and work effectively, such as corrosion control, chemicals and materials procurement, structural weight
- control, lifting certification, FPSO classification, management of excursions from operating envelopes,
- management of backlogs, management of well safety barriers, etc.
- Identification of SCEs and BCEs at tag level in UNISUP, ensure specific measurement points are created,
- and contribute to the definition of Commissioning and of baseline inspection scopes of work.
Education: Mechanical, Materials/Metallurgical Engineer or Subsea Engineer.
Professional experiences: in Maintenance & Inspection, Integrity, Operations, Marine engineering, Subsea
operations or engineering in oil or service companies , with an ideal experience of 10 to 15 years.
Knowledge of Subsea Operations is required for the job.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale