Sales Manager at Decor & Rainbow
Posted on: 19 December, 2016
Deadline: 20 December, 2016
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Decor & Rainbow
Decor & Rainbow has been formed by Michael Banjo CEO of UK based creative agency Decor Group (Decor Fusion & Decor Cribs). Decor & Rainbow is a Lagos based company and is a distinctive creative resource to Nigeria based clients.
We have a proven track record in delivering large scale projects for commercial/corporate contracts whilst also being able to forge strong one to one relationships with residential clients. Our client base includes hotels, bars, cafes, offices as well as homes for high net worth individuals among many others. Our diverse team of designers are dedicated to producing innovative designs in line with budget and brief. Through extensive experience we can operate competently in a vast array of sectors including:
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate new market, new target clients
- Work with management team to develop and implement strategic sales plan
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client to prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to client
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of BSc. in Business Administration, hospitality or any related course
- 2-4 Years experience in Sales Management/sales technology or related field
- Excellent computer Usage i.e excellent usage of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Communication skills, Deal Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Decor & RainbowSimilar Jobs
- Entry Level Content Developers at Abbakin Glova Solution Ltd
- Brand Manager at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
- Digital Strategist at RedTown Digital
- Business Development Executives at Arden & Newton
- Trainee, Artist at Lowe Lintas
- Job Openings at Kings Elite Media
- Procurement Officer at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Web Developers at NaijaSEO