Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
Posted on: 9 December, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness.
- The Head Compliance shall assist the Director in the development, implementation and delivery of key insights and innovations projects that will strategically enhance efficiencies and sales within the company.
- He /she shall handle projects include, amongst others, any work required to enhance usage.
- Assisting in securing clients and closing sales through providing effective research and insights to clients.
- Broad industry knowledge with a specific focus on media strategy.
- Being available for client meetings when required.
- Collate and compile information into valuable presentations, and documentation for internal and external purposes.
- To provide on-going support and administration both internally and externally with regards any project outputs required by the Director.
- Professional Experience :3+ years
- Education: Bachelor’s degree /diploma, preferably with the following academic; Marketing / Market research knowledge
- Understanding of research design and research methodology
- Understanding of the market research environment
- Numerate - analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of ethical standards for research.
- Ability and willingness to LEARN, work flexibly, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines when required.
- Good command of English - written and spoken.
- Articulate - written and spoken.
- Ability to display innovative and creative thinking.
- Can do attitude.
- Team player.
- High energy levels.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
go to method of application »
- The Information Technology Manager shall be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- He/she will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Setting up all IT infrastructures for the smooth running of the office.
- Developed an IT policy for the organisation to guide the use of IT facilities in the organisation.
- Handle Price updates for the organization.
- End User training on equipment and software usage.
- Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows.
- Compiled and submitted IT weekly reports and updates for the unit’s transaction date closure, end-users, network issues, offsite database backup and anti-virus updates as well as ensuring supporting documentation and records are sufficient to meet and comply with company’s policies and regulatory needs.
- Maintaining a record of problems and resolution that arises from users’ interaction with the application and hardware equipment.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, or similar field.
- A detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with Job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Riddle Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs in the Telecoms Industry - MacTay Consulting
- Drivers at Lightning Networks Limited
- IT Sales Manager at VAB Solutions
- Fresh Jobs at WECO Systems International Limited
- Wellhead Service Technician at Renux Media
- Social Media Specialist at Diggidal Computer Limited