An Interior Design Company Seeks to fill recruit qualified candidates for the following positions
The role holder will be responsible for supervising the production line from start to finish, ensuring that all clients’ orders are executed according to agreed schedule. Also that ensure the furniture produced meet the company’s quality standard.
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate experience within a furniture manufacturing environment
- Positive, enthusiastic and looking for leadership opportunities
- A proven track record of working with both people and processes
- Previous experience as Production Planner/Production engineer or similar role
- Proactive, logical, efficient and self-motivated.
- Emotionally intelligent with a creative approach to problem solving
- Capacity to train & instruct workers on how to make new furniture pieces
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the production line, ensuring that all orders are executed to Clients’ requirement.
- Take responsibility for the coordination of all raw materials
- Ensuring that all clients’ orders are executed within the agreed time schedule
- Work with other relevant Departments to coordinate material and manpower planning for production
- Take responsibility for all Machinery and tools’ inventory and maintenance.
- Plan & monitor production at every stage of manufacturing
- Ensure that all furniture produced meet our quality standards
- Troubleshoot design and/or manufacturing problems as they arise.
- Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following-through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
B.Sc. In Engineer (Wood or Mechanical)
Key Competencies Required
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to Details
go to method of application »
The objective of this role is to ensure that our products are produced to accurate dimensions this involves providing precise instructions and guidance to production team. Provide support to site project management as assigned
- Prepare cutting list and accessories list for production and installation
- Perform the analysis of furniture pieces to ascertain production requirements.
- Participate in the project planning and material breakdown
- Visit projects’ and clients’ sites to take accurate dimensions
- Engage with other departments within the company to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Engage with the production team all through the process of manufacturing and installation of furniture and fittings.
- Evaluate and resolve issues relating to materials requisition for projects and retail orders.
- Engage in material evaluation and planning with the procurement department
- Materials and tools analysis for projects execution and installation
- Plan, schedule and monitor installation progress
- Evaluate and plan rectification of all snags and errors
- Ensure work is performed as planned and to specification by adhering with the company quality assurance manual.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR THE ROLE
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Proficiency in Excel
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Problem solving and innovative skills
- Good team spirit
- Attention to details
A degree in Architecture or Engineering from a good University
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.