Job Vacancy at a Turnkey Security Solutions Company - Productive People
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People - A leading security company with core competence in the design, installation and maintenance of varied “full options “turnkey security solutions.
Salary: Very attractive with several Perks and benefits
Level: 8-10 years
Type: Full time/Permanent position
Summary of positions:
The Service manger is responsible for the daily operational and administrative functions of the service department:including overseeing and managing the company's service contracts and clients.
- The Service Manager will serve as the Expert for all the technology that is utilized, impacted or deployed by the company and operates supports & maintains the systems which enable the company to achieve its mission.
- The Service Manager will consult on electronic security systems to ensure that the latest technology and best practices are being utilized.
- The Service Manager will be required to plan, forecast, and manage an annual technology capital expense budget.
- The Service Manager will be required to plan and implement the security technology infrastructure program.
- The Service Manager will be required to educate, guide, and mentor personnel in the acquisition, use, and associated training on technology products and software.
- The Service Manager must be knowledgeable in systems and network applications including CCTV, fire, burglary, LAN, firewalls, routers, switches, VLANS, Biometric systems & others.
- The Service Manager will be required to interact with internal and external technology groups Counterterrorism, industry and Law Enforcement Cyber Security Groups across the region.
- The Service Manager must have experience working closely with technology professionals, electricians, and other stakeholders to resolve complex issues.
- The Service Manager must have the ability to communicate effectively on a wide range of subjects, both technical and non-technical, to all levels of management and staff.
- The Service Manager must have the ability to plan and execute project plans including work breakdown, resource estimates, activity planning, resource scheduling, assigning of deliverables, project administration, and status reporting.
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
- Technical Certification, Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience in Law Enforcement, Military, Government, Security Industry, or Technology Sector.
- Experience in a Technology related position with experience leading or managing teams.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and enterprise wide applications.
- Advanced Certificate or/and Degree in a related field (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience in a Technology related position, with experience of leading or managing teams in any combination of: law enforcement, Armed Service, the Security industry, or a large financial firm.
- 8-10 years cognate experience.
- Computers skills & working knowledge in security & safety control software’s.
- NYSC or NYSC Exemption Certificate.
- Ability to learn and support new technologies.
- Possess high level interpersonal communication skills.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
Loyalty, committment and the desire to stay on the job.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website:www.productivepeople.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Company Driver at Cardinal Security Services
- Emergency Drivers at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Pneumatics Artisan at Proforce Limited
- Security Consultants/Partners at MacGregol Security Limted
- Jobs at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Roles at Red Eye Security Limited
- Security Roles at Macgregol Security Limited