Graduate Engineering Vacancy at Access Solutions Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Evaluates electrical & electronic systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electronic products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations and feedbacks from customers
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum degree in a related discipline
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience
- Must have basic programming experience
- Should be able to read and interpret electronic circuits
- Should be ready to work and build embedded devices
- Ability to work with Arduino and Raspberry PI devices
- Must be able to take project from concept to production.
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
Method of Application
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. Electrical Electronic Engineer
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Manager, SME Sales at Ntel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at erpSOFTapp