Graduate Engineering Vacancy at Access Solutions Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Evaluates electrical & electronic systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electronic products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations and feedbacks from customers
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum degree in a related discipline
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience
- Must have basic programming experience
- Should be able to read and interpret electronic circuits
- Should be ready to work and build embedded devices
- Ability to work with Arduino and Raspberry PI devices
- Must be able to take project from concept to production.
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
Method of Application
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae to: email@example.com candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. Electrical Electronic Engineer
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)