Medical Job at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 26 October, 2016
Deadline: 15 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Working Hours: Saturday and Sunday
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and support to patients.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Provides primary care medical services to patients including preventative, maintenance and episodic care.
- Actively participates in the daily clinic operations, including process improvement and development of a team-based approach.
- Conducts comprehensive health histories, complete physical exams, order and/or perform diagnostic tests, analyze data, formulate problem lists, develop and implement plans of care.
- Provides tailored counseling and effective motivational interviewing through establishing appropriate goals and action plans.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- First Degree in Nursing (BSc)
Job Specification (Experience & Training)Academic and Professional:
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Certified Life Saver
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Bluescript IT Academy Limited
- Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sales Engineers at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Client Service Support Officers at Synergetics Global Systems
- Job Opportunity at Navitas Limited