Career Opportunity at LIB Insurance Brokers
Posted on: 3 October, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
LIB Insurance Brokers Limited is an Insurance Broking firm, licensed by the NAICOM to provide unique services ranging from Insurance brokerage, risk management consultants, and claims service experts, life and pension and health insurance consultancy. We provide expert and detailed insurance in all areas of personal and commercial risks.
- We are currently in need of an Underwriting Officer. The position is responsible for supporting the attainment of strategic corporate goals through delivery of technical and business growth objectives of the company in accordance with corporate business plan and other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
- First degree in Insurance or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an underwriter in an insurance industry
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Sound Knowledge of our various product
- Strong strategic orientation
- Knowledge of regulatory authority reports & guidelines
- Good management and administrative Capabilities
- Sound negotiating skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head Underwriting, General Business Personnel at Independent Management Consultants Limited
- Head Bancassurance at a Global Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting