Teaching Vacancy in an International School
Posted on: 13 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
An international school in Lekki, Lagos is recruiting an ICT Teacher.
- Teaching computer/ICT to secondary school students, maintenance and troubleshooting of systems, setting and assessing various assessment tests, help learners develop innovative mindset in the area of ICT; attend all staff meetings, among others.
- B.ED in Computer Science or related fields, Special training with certification in ICT related courses, Proficiency in Office Applications, Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- Not less than 3 years of cognate experience is highly required.
- Applicant must have been presenting candidates for external examinations with track records of successes
- Must have a good command of spoken and written English
- Must be of good character,
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of managing and mentoring young learners.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Executive Assistant for Academic Affairs at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- HR Officer at Greensprings School
- Head of School at A Prominent Nursery and Primary School
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Jobs at Landmark University