Teaching Vacancy in an International School
Posted on: 13 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
An international school in Lekki, Lagos is recruiting an ICT Teacher.
- Teaching computer/ICT to secondary school students, maintenance and troubleshooting of systems, setting and assessing various assessment tests, help learners develop innovative mindset in the area of ICT; attend all staff meetings, among others.
- B.ED in Computer Science or related fields, Special training with certification in ICT related courses, Proficiency in Office Applications, Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- Not less than 3 years of cognate experience is highly required.
- Applicant must have been presenting candidates for external examinations with track records of successes
- Must have a good command of spoken and written English
- Must be of good character,
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of managing and mentoring young learners.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- VISA Officer at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Creche Teacher and Nurse at Radiant Light Intl School
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Stores Officer at Corona Schools Trust Council
- Special Needs Teacher at An International Primary School
- Registered Nurse (Female) at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Medical Laboratory Science and Radiography Intern at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Internal Auditor at Baze University