Teaching Vacancy in an International School
Posted on: 13 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
An international school in Lekki, Lagos is recruiting an ICT Teacher.
- Teaching computer/ICT to secondary school students, maintenance and troubleshooting of systems, setting and assessing various assessment tests, help learners develop innovative mindset in the area of ICT; attend all staff meetings, among others.
- B.ED in Computer Science or related fields, Special training with certification in ICT related courses, Proficiency in Office Applications, Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- Not less than 3 years of cognate experience is highly required.
- Applicant must have been presenting candidates for external examinations with track records of successes
- Must have a good command of spoken and written English
- Must be of good character,
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of managing and mentoring young learners.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools