Vacancy in an Oil and Gas Company via Workforce
Posted on: 21 August, 2016
Deadline: 24 August, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance.
We are looking to hire a PROJECT OFFICER for a downstream Oil & Gas Company
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Project Management in a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Civil Engineering, Building or other relevant discipline is required
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince II.
- Quantity Surveying, also strong construction management/engineering background.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using role as subject of the mail. Application closes Wed, 24th August, 2016
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Nurses (Offshore) at Aldelia Group Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Oil and Gas Company - Alvy Consulting
- Account Leader at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Financial Controller at Weatherford Nigeria
- Senior Production Technologist at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Urgent Personal Assistant Vacancy at Petrok Oil and Gas