Latest Jobs via Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 10 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client is looking for an experienced Training Manager to devise its organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- At least 8 -10 years proven working experience as a training manager in an FMCG environment.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs in an FMCG environment.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
- BS/BA degree in education, human resources or relevant field
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics