New Job at MERIT Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2016
Deadline: 20 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Merit Telecoms
MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
Transport and Fleet Management:
- Manage drivers’ team.
- Manage, maintain and repair vehicles.
- Responsible for administering traffic offenses.
- Managing and tracking of all vehicles on the fleet including movement planning and day-to-day allocation of vehicles
- Ensure vehicles have current and lawful documents
- Update the vehicle cost schedule and produce regular reports.
- Produce monthly logistics site report, and vehicle cost performance report.
- Proper receipt of goods and issuance from the Warehouse.
- Effective management of Materials Record all incoming goods, their dispatch and timely delivery to projects. Ensure complete documentation of roll out materials.
- Ensure proper documentation that allows quick and efficient release of goods from the warehouse.
- Diplomacy, tact and negotiating skills.
- Team-working skills.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Attention to detail and excellent numeracy.
- Good experience in Warehousing, vehicle management and administration
- Good written and spoken English is required.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Business Administration or related course
- Minimum of 2 years in similar role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume/CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Merit TelecomsSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated