The business was founded by J. Trewhella, J. Ross and H. Green in 1973 at Great Yarmouth as Exploration & Production Services (North Sea) Ltd with the objective of carrying out well testing in the North Sea. In 1986 some 84% of the company was acquired by Flextech from whom the management subsequently bought out the business in 1992. The company was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1994. In 2006 it acquired PowerWell Services, another leading well management concern.
In 2013, Expro launched the prototype HawkEye V downhole camera and celebrated its 40th year.
- Produce and monitor projects and timelines also monitor budgets as agreed by the project owner.
- Produce, check and approve Engineering documentation as required and check PDM entry as required.
- May be required to functionally supervise and mentor Engineers and Drafters.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Expro quality procedures and be fully familiar with group standards.
- Upload information to Engineering databases and use technical software packages as required.
- Actively participate in Engineering meetings and reviews as required.
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and
liaise with Supervisor / Team Leader / Manager on any issues or concerns.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical
standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible
violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an
active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for
any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE
awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application
of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Degree qualified or related professional qualification in Engineering background
3+ years’ experience within a related industry
Proficient in use of technical software packages