Jobs at Imo International Health Systems - 10 Positions
Posted on: 20 June, 2016
Deadline: 1 July, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Imo International Health Systems
Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
Are you seeking a life changing career to meet the Healthcare needs of the great people of Imo State? Imo Health System is coming to town and we are inviting qualified professionals and support staff to become part of the change by applying for the vacant position below:
Number of Positions: 10
- The candidate will be responsible for daily cash receipt and payments
- Issuance of Sales invoice and receipts to customers
- Prepare accurate daily report of cash and cheque receipts
- Prepare lodgments, and unit cash position.
- Daily reconciliation of cash with ERP and report same on daily basis.
- Prepares daily sales summary report
- Ensures adequate control within the business environment.
- Posting of all accounting transactions; i.e payment vouchers, receipts, invoice, etc
- Maintain a reliable filing system for all accounting records
- Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting, Banking and Finance, and related disciplines @ lower credit.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Can fluently speak Ibo and English.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Imo International Health SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital