New Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 17 May, 2016
Deadline: 23 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- Ensure Weekly Movie updates on the website, software and Facebook.
- Design of Telemarketing template and hosting same weekly.
- Proactive monitoring of all the critical applications and peripherals.
- Maintenance of network infrastructure and to ensure availability of internet Access at all times.
- Ensure backup of all application databases on Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Ensure adherence to defined IT policies and procedures.
- Ensure monitoring of databases, AIX Servers and free spaces of the Hard Disk,File Systems.
- Monitor and report all activities on the Database.
- B.Sc Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- With 3-5 Years Working Experience./ IT related training.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes and credentials to HR@teclab-ng.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics