Job in a Leading Credit Bureau Company
Posted on: 4 May, 2016
Deadline: 18 May, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client is one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria. As a result of growth, they require the service of a Relationship Executive.
The role will be an interface between the company and its Members/ Data Providers. Must have an excellent rapport and develop relationship with Members/ Data Providers. Activities are conducted with the objective of increasing the amount of sales with the present Members and identifying and acquiring new business from potential Members/ Data Providers.
- Identify and acquire new customers
- Execute customer relationship plans
- Build and maintain relationships with bureau subscribers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction
- Make recommendations to the Head, Sales and Marketing on customer needs and marketing strategies.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure the delivery of services to Members/Data Providers
- Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by the company.
- Introduce new service offerings to customers
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a university degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline.
- 2 - 3 years post qualification experience as a relationship officer/customer service executive preferably from the financial services sector.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening skill; Must be detailed to the lat
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward passport picture and CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Relationship Executive’ as subject of mail before 18th May, 2016. Incorrect titled applications will not be opened. Only applicants with passport pics and CVs will be invited for interviews.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Executives at AiQ Capital Finance Company Limited
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank