Icojon is Nigeria's Pioneer online bulk purchase market.
The group is a Key distributor of Unilever and Reckitt Beckiser products. The group requires experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals for her operations.
The Dispatch Rider/Credit officer is responsible for following up outstanding invoices/payments of the company through the medium of a POWER BIKE. Also ensures credit given to customers are monitored and controlled effectively.
- Follow up debt by telephone, visitation and email
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non- payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- Reports to the Finance Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND in any course.
- Must be able to ride a POWER BIKE on the expressway
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skill.
- Numerical and analytic skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Must be resident within Lekki, VI, Ajah, Ketu and Ikorodu axis.
Method of Application
Please use the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail by sending your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.