Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of:
- Successful candidate will be part of the maintenance team that will ensure the smooth running of power plant and meeting the customer expectations.
- Excellent electrical Ability
- Able to repair and overhaul engine equipment
- Use & maintain shop & field tools in accordance with good electrical-work practices.
- updating maximo maintenance management software.
- Preparing shift MIS reports within the guidelines of Wartsila policies with the objective of ensuring smooth running of power plant and meeting the customer expectations.
- Adhere to company's Health and safety rules to ensure safe work environment for self and others.
- Act & contribute as a team player in accomplishment of all goals.
- Communication skills & customer relations
- Motivated to learn and grow professionally
- Team Ability
- HND/ BSc Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in DG power plant.
Contact person to give further information: Desai Ashok firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, visit Wartsila Career Page