If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to.
Fidelis Oditah & Co. is a full service premium quality Nigerian legal services provider, led by one of Nigeria's most acclaimed lawyers. Oditah has expertise across the broad spectrum of Nigerian commercial law and practice including banking and finance, commercial law, corporate law, dispute resolution, employment, energy and natural resources, fraud and asset tracing, infrastructure, insolvency and reconstruction law, private client, public law and taxation.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Acquiring, arranging and managing the Firm’s library/ information resources.
- Conducting in-depth research in wide range of areas including practice-specific areas of law.
- Building a dynamic collection of information resources based on the Firm’s information needs.
- Conducting periodic reviews of new and existing electronic resources with a view towards improved service and research efficiencies.
- Producing competitive intelligence reports for the firm’s business development efforts.
- Assisting with administrative duties as required.
Candidates must possess the following:
- B.Sc with a minimum of (Second Class Upper Division) in Library and Information Science obtained from a reputable institution.
- Relevant postgraduate degrees and/or professional qualifications and previous work experience as a Librarian in a reputable law Firm would be an advantage.
- Excellent research skills
- Good typing skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Must be able to work diligently under minimal supervision
Attractive and very competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's by email to firstname.lastname@example.org