Job Opportunity at Adron Homes
Posted on: 8 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 1 year
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND in a related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Canditate should preferably live within Abuja or should be willing to relocate to abuja (provided they have accomodation there).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com OR call 08038223963 / 07087271511
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited