Career Opportunity at Brockport Energy
Posted on: 7 April, 2016
Deadline: 15 April, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Brockport Energy Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Brockport Energy Limited is a resource company which was established in 1994. The company has a long time commitment to quality, safety and environmental responsibility and has built her reputation for the highest quality in every aspect of her operations using the most technologically advanced equipment.
The company has invested in both human and technology, which makes it very reliable and competent. We can conveniently mobilize our Consultants, Engineers and Technicians on site at a very short notice.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and analyze accounts, financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements and audit financial information.
- Strategically prepare tax plans with reference to current legislation and provide policy advice on taxation issues.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brockport Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited