Career Opportunity at Brockport Energy
Posted on: 7 April, 2016
Deadline: 15 April, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Brockport Energy Limited
Brockport Energy Limited is a resource company which was established in 1994. The company has a long time commitment to quality, safety and environmental responsibility and has built her reputation for the highest quality in every aspect of her operations using the most technologically advanced equipment.
The company has invested in both human and technology, which makes it very reliable and competent. We can conveniently mobilize our Consultants, Engineers and Technicians on site at a very short notice.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and analyze accounts, financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements and audit financial information.
- Strategically prepare tax plans with reference to current legislation and provide policy advice on taxation issues.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brockport Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- QHSE Officer at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Start Up Supritendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Start Up Superintendent at Onstream Group
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Jobs at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Senior Commercial Manager at NigerDock