Hospital Administration Job at Trigger Advisory Services
Posted on: 7 April, 2016
Deadline: 13 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Trigger Advisory Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Trigger Advisory Services is a boutique management consulting firm focused on helping clients solve today's management challenges to achieve breakthrough results. We pride ourselves in our ability to apply our wealth of diverse industry knowledge and experience to develop unique, innovative, executable solutions to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our relationship with various industry experts and specialists as alliance partners confers us a great leverage and edge in providing practical solutions.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical and administrative teams to contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and processes. Responsible for providing support for facility maintenance, purchasing, and day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for patient care and relationship management. Responsible for activity documentation, reporting and regulatory compliance. Responsible for meeting the annual revenue target
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting revenue target
- Follow up with patient on appointment (Vaccines, treatment e.t.c)
- Follow up with patient on outstanding payment
- Generate medical report/result as may be required by patient
- Maintain proper patient records
- Ensure all accounting records are maintained
- Supervise staff (Nurses, Cleaners, Security, Drivers) activities (Punctuality, Appearance, Service Delivery, Professional Conduct
- Ensure effective inventory management
- Place cold calls to existing patients
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures (Pay before consultation, booking e.t.c)
- Consult with physicians, nurses and other medical professional and non-professional staff in developing, establishing and implementing operational plans, policies and procedures
- Determines and recommends to the MD the organizational structure, staff assignment, staffing requirement and operational procedures needed for administrative, non-professional and paramedical hospital functions.
- Supervise immediate subordinates in their performance of assigned responsibilities, providing advice, assistance and guidance as necessary.
- Review operational and performance reports with a view to advising MD
- Conduct routine feedback surveys of patients and advise management
- Identify staff training needs and make recommendations to management
- Coordinate performance appraisal of all staff with their functional supervisors
- Maintains effective and professional working relationship with the Medical staff / Nursing staff and other patient care disciplines for the purpose of providing the best possible care for patients.
- Manage and maintain hospital critical assets/facility like generators, vehicles, ambulance, computers, diagnostic equipment, building, internet, website, social media channels e.t.c
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (Environmental, Professional, Local Authority e.t.c.)
- Manage vendor relationship including contract negotiations
- Preventive maintenance of clinical equipment including calibration e.t.c.
- Recommend repair versus replacement for deteriorating facility
- Investigate patient/visitor concerns and implements appropriate courses of action.
- Take corrective action in situations requiring immediate intervention, including interpretation and administration of hospital policy and work rules.
- Act as secretary in Management meetings
- Monitor emergency action procedures and coordinate activities related to patient/staff evacuation as needed.
- 3 - 4 years’ work experience with at least 1 year in a Hospital Environment/Health Sector/Administrative Role.
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Must have a minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any of Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Health Sciences, or related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Technically astute with experience in financial matters.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint e.t.c.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Hospital Administrator as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Trigger Advisory ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG