If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Farm 360 (a division of McBhadmos Trans-Atlantic Trades Limited) is an integrated farming operation that provides the local community with catfish, chicken (broilers and cockerels), eggs, turkey, goats, rams, cattle and vegetables. The company's products may be acquired at various local point-of-sale markets, they may be picked-up at the business location or they may be freshly delivered to the customers for bulk purchases.
With a capacity of 150Tonnes catfish; 200 heads each of meat goats and rams; and 60 heads of meat cow for sale annually, the farm is positioned to meet the needs of its teaming customers in Lagos and Ogun State. The farm which currently seats on an approximately 3 acres of land in Kojola Village,off Idi-Iroko road, Atan-Otta, Ogun State, is positioned to become the largest in terms of productive capacity in the area to meet the protein needs of the surrounding communities.
We take pride in providing integrated farming services that meet the specific needs of our clients. Our farming practices are both sustainable and organic. We have a short chain of command and control which gives us the ability to execute practices in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate should have experience in the breeding and rearing of fish. He must possess good working experience in the handling of hatchery for fingerlings production and geenhouse vegetable farming. He must be able to work with little or no supervision. Additionally, he must be highly organized and able to work well with others.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for planning strategies for maximum yield, organising farm administration, working machinery, organising associated businesses and managing staff. Display technical and practical competence, as well as the ability to make sound business decisions.
- Manage the farm’s administrative and financial systems including adequate record keeping to optimize performance of the workforce.
- Manage the poultry, fishery and vegetable production lines.
- Understand and manage the host community dynamics
- Demonstrate new agricultural discoveries to staff and farm communities
- Manage relationships with government officials, regulatory bodies, community leaders and Farmers
- Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters
- Planning, organising and managing the activities of a farm
- Marketing the farm's products
- Arranging the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment
- Planning activities for trainee staff, mentoring and monitoring them
- Maintaining and monitoring the quality of yield
- Understanding the implications of the weather and making contingency plans
- Ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations
- Maintaining knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
- Applying health and safety standards across the farm estate
- Protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity
- Keeping financial records up to date
- Prepare annual farm plan, goals and objectives
- Setting budget and production targets
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
Person Specifications/ Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a top tier University, or relevant experience
- 10+ years of work experience, with at least 2 years of experience developing and executing agricultural projects
- Agricultural Extension Services
- Irrigation farming
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Project Planning, Reporting & Control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and ability to build and lead effective teams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below