Fresh Career Opportunities at Nestle
Posted on: 7 March, 2016
Deadline: 16 March, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres
brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Number: 160001ZC
- Detail the Nestlé Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
- Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or support of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestlé Instructions.
- Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
- BSc degree in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class): Medical Sciences and Human Nutrition.
- 1-2 years relevant Medical detailing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Possession of a Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
Candidate applying for this position must be willing to work in any of the States above.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Taleo
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Graphic Designer & Social Media Executive at Promasidor
- Marketing Manager at Adonis & Abbey Publishers Ltd
- Sales Representatives at SABMiller
- Finance Manager (Senior) at an FMCG Company - Lorache Group
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Admin Assistant - Technical
- Finance Manager at PPG Protective & Marine Coatings
- Sales Executives at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Machine Operators at 25th and Staffing