We are a Human Resources & Organizational Development Firm set up to tackle the unprecedented challenges faced by organizations in the 21st century, For over one decade, we have consistently rendered qualitative services in these areas to varied clients across different sectors of the Nigerian economy, including international agencies and donors. Our vision is to be the foremost, people and organizational development consultants and advisors in West Africa. We collaborate with world-class Business Consulting Groups in selected countries across Africa, North America, Europe and Asia. As a result of rapid growth and expansion, we need tested dynamic and reliable individuals to join our Team of in-house experts and associates.
All the positions require individuals with excellent communication skills (written and oral) IT Skills, critical thinking and analytical skills, independent judgment and high ethical standing. They must be persevering and have high staying power.
Our firm offers an intellectually stimulating work environment, opportunity for fast learning, application and interacting with senior people early in your career. The attached compensation is competitive and merit-driven.
These are support positions in the professional service Corps and involves research, analysis and report-writing
• Good First degree (preferably not less than Second Class Upper Div) in Behavioural Sciences. Science graduates with passion for interpersonal relations and desire for career change are encouraged to apply.
• Preferred age range is 23 - 28 years.
• Readiness to learn and capacity to work under pressure.
Director of Learning & Development
This position reports directly to the Managing Director/CEO and has the overall responsibility for Learning & Development. The incumbent is required to lead the full spectrum of learning and development activities such as identification of training needs, design of bespoke training programmes, curriculum development, conducting and delivery of training engagements, management retreats etc. It also involves the development of business opportunities, client management and liaison with Offshore Associates and Strategic Partners.
• Possession of a good First Degree (preferably not less than a Second Class Upper Division) in Social Science or allied areas plus a Masters degree.
• Membership of Nigeria Institute for Training & Development (NITAD) is advantageous as well as international exposure in this function.
• Strong presence, presentation and facilitation skills are critical.
• Proficiency in the use of various relevant IT applications and platforms including e-learning is required.
Director of Management Consultancy Services (MCS)
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of MCS is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of projects and practice development in areas including but not limited to: Executive search & Selection; Business Psychology Services; Performance Management. Compensation Advisory & Consultancy. Organizational Reviews & Restructuring; Manpower Audits; Change Management etc
• Must possess a good First Degree (Preferably not less than a Second Class Upper degree) in the Social Sciences or allied areas, plus Masters degree.
• Track-record of effective delivery of assignments within set time frames
• Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management. is a clear advantage.
• Not less than 10 years post-graduation experience, 6 of which must be In Strategic Human Resources function in progressive organizations. Prior Consulting Experience in reputable firms is clearly advantageous.
• Demonstrable capacity to lead, co-ordinate engagements and team members to meet targets and deadlines.
These positions are responsible for leading teams and managing client engagements on a day to day basis. The range of work includes fact-finding analysis, proposal writing, report-writing, presentations and relationship management.
• Good First degree in Psychology or Allied Areas plus a masters Degree in a relevant field.
• Experience in 2 or more functions as Organizational Development, Change Management. Business Psychology Services, Executive Search & Selection, Performance Management and Compensation Management.
• Track-record of effective delivery of assignments within set time-frames.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet these requirements, please send your application and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional email address and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of current remuneration not later than 15 February 2011 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the Job Title as the subject. OR go to www.lecinternational.net or www.careersafrique.com to apply OR by courier to:
The Director- MCS
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor)
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED