Jobs in an Agro Processing Company
Posted on: 16 February, 2016
Deadline: 1 March, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
An agro processing company producing and marketing high quality natural and fresh juices and yoghurt using fruits from the farm with head office in North West of Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- He/She shall provide leadership and couching to the Finance & Accounts Staff
- Responsible for financial and fiscal management of the company operations and activities
- He/She shall be responsible for ensuring that the accounting softwares are functioning and being utilised maximally for all transactions.
- He/She shall play a leading role in business planning, accounting and budgeting of the Company and oversea the approval an processing of revenue, expenditure, control documents, and ensure compliance to statutory budgetary requirements.
- A graduate with B.Sc or HND in Accounting and professional accounting certification (ACA or ACCA).
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidate should have 20 years of experience as Chartered Accountant with high profile manufacturing Company/ies or IMCG
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the establishment and refinement of the formulations an Zd production processes for all commodity and value added products.
- He/She shall determine best practice use of ingredients materials and equipmentto produce high qualityfinished products.
- He/She shall prepare and upgrade the laboratory manual for the quality control activities monitoring for both the dairy and juice plant.
- Responsible for general planning and execution of quality control activities as it affects the plant
- A graduate with B.Sc/HND in Food Science, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry or Microbiology. M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- 15 years experience in quality control and product development in high profile FMCG.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and application to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and/or phone number provided
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Head, Hospitality and Travel Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- General Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Openings at WWB Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Representative at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
- Job Opening at Vanden Agro-Allied Group