Fresh Job Position at Oracle Corporation
Posted on: 15 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
- MEA Systems Business is split within 6 clusters, between them selling into 56 different countries.
- A rare opportunity to work in a highly diverse region geographically and culturally, giving the opportunity for experience in an ever moving business that is strategically very important to Oracle.
- We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to support the MEA Region.
- The team is split into functional ownership for the full region, therefore the successful candidate gets full exposure to the entire business.
- Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- As a member of Oracle's finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control.
- Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes.
- May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficiency in Oracle Financials. Strong analysis and research skills.
- Ability to partner across functions.
- 8 years relevant work experience.
- B.Sc/BA in Accounting/Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired.
- Business Partner experience
- Very strong communication skills
- Understanding of Oracle booking and revenue recognition processes.
- Commercial acumen
- Adaptable to different business environments and cultures.
The qualification below will be an advantage:
- Strong understanding of compliance & business practices.
- Middle-East & Africa Experience.
Method of Application
Interested? Apply on Oracle's Career Website on Taleo
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)