Career Opportunity at Emerging Platforms Group
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 20 February, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Emerging Platforms
Emerging Platforms Group is an innovation focused technology firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. We work with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, performance enhancing technology and security solutions.
We are seeking to employ qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position of:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for simultaneously managing the various aspects and phases of all project(s) and their life cycle(s) while ensuring adherence to best-practice enterprise and local project and program management standards, frameworks, and processes.
- The project manager will utilize stakeholder management, effective planning and broad domain awareness to ensure that projects are executed within scope and in meeting or surpassing customer expectations.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ cognate experience in project management
- Excellent understanding of ICT Project Management Principles and Tools.
- Strong People and Team Management Skills
- Experience managing complex projects a must
- PMP or other project management certifications is a plus
- Outstanding leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Emerging PlatformsSimilar Jobs
- Field Service Engineer - Large Gas Turbines at Siemens Nigeria
- Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
- Manager, Treasury Operations at Ntel Nigeria
- Jobs at Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Digital Marketer at TechSpouse Nigeria Limited
- Accounting and Finance Interns at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Digital Marketing Executive at Ifotta
- Software Developer at an I.T Company