Fresh Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing (ETR)
Posted on: 8 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
We are a fast paced young and dynamic recruitment business primed for growth.
This role will have operations financial, customer service, and gatekeeper responsibilities. The HR / Admin officer will also assists with establishing and monitoring compliance with standards to ensure clients, and field employees expectations are met or exceeded.
We are currently working with a Leading Marine Contractor in Nigeria for an urgent recruitment for qualified 1st and 2nd Engineer for a DP Vessel.
Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent marine contractor with a global strategy focus.
- To manage, examine, negotiate, revise, and analyze contracts that involve the supply of vessel projects.
- To deliver task as an expert within given deadlines.
- To maintain and operate subsea vessels as directed by the Master and Project Manager
- To ensure smooth running of daily operation as directed by the Master and Project Manager.
- To ensure the Master is kept informed of the status of the project per time.
- To carry out regular maintenance on main engines and similar equipment.
- To maintain engine room stores, record usage of parts and equipment
- To ensure the operations of the vessel does not lead to pollution.
- To oversee the major work on board the vessel supply.
- To ensure all machinery, electrical and technical areas of the vessel are kept clean and in good operating condition at all times.
- To ensure preventative maintenance is carried out in all engineering areas in order to reduce repair and maintenance costs and eliminate down time
- 3+ years of work experience serving as a DP Vessel Engineer
- DP vessel qualifications is a MUST
- DP Certification ideally Danish/Scandinavian
- Availability for an immediate employment is a PLUS
- Must have extensive Subsea vessel experience as DP Engineer
- Must be familiar with all engineering areas and machinery.
- Should be results oriented and a self-starter
- Must be very organize and possess a high level of initiative
- Must be able to communicate written and verbal with others effectively.
- Must possess strong work ethics, values and principles with safety as the first priority
Method of Application
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Russelsmith Group
- Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services - Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited