Jobs at Ekocorp Plc
Posted on: 10 July, 2012
Deadline: 24 July, 2012
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Ekocorp Plc
We are a foremost Healthcare company providing primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare with base in Ikeja and units in Surulere and Ikoyi. Due to current expansion, we seek qualified, experienced, self motivated, hardworking professionals to fill the following:
1. Hospital Maintenance Engineer
Candidates for the position must have BSc/HND from a reputable institution and not less than 4 - 5 years cognate experience in a well structured organization. Must be innovative and proactive with fine leadership antecedents. Hospital maintenance experience will be an advantage.
2. Renal Dialysis Nurse
candidates must have RN, RM and a certificate in Nephrology Nursing. training in a recognized Dialysis Centre without certification in Nephrology may be considered for RN/RM candidate. Minimum of 2 years experience is required.
candidates fro this position must have BSc or its equivalent in Radiography from any recognized university or institution. A minimum fo 2 years experience in a reputable hospital is required. He/She must be registered with the Radiographer Board of Nigeria. Experience in CT Scan will be an added advantage.
4. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner (R/A Technician)
candiates for this position must have SSCE?WASS including credit pass in Mathematics and English Language. he must have at least 2 years experience as a Technician in R/A. Possession of City and Guilds or Trade Test Certification is acceptable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with detailed resume to:
The Advertiser P.M.B 21568 Ikeja, Lagos
or via email: email@example.com
within 2 weeks from the dates of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ekocorp PlcSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital
- Volunteer Positions for Maternal and Child Health Education at Awoye Health Initiative
- Career Opportunity at OneMedicalGroup