Jobs in a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 22 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable pharmaceutical company that specializes in importation and distribution of quality products requires the below executives for immediate employment:
- The Sales Representative will be required to develop the market and promote the brand in the region.
- He / She Will be required to identify new dealers and contractors in the regions mentioned above.
- Should map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Must understand how to perform a particular task in the most effective way.
- Is required to devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales objectives.
- Is required to monitor the market trend from time to time.
- Must report periodically to superiors and advice possible ways of improving sales.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other regular office tools.
- Applicants must possess a good inter-personal relationship skills.
- A minimum of HND/BSc with minimum of 3-5 years experience in Sales/Business Development.
- HVAC sales experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7 days after this publication.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at a Pharmaceutical Firm - White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria