Management Trainees at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Posted on: 3 July, 2012
Deadline: 5 July, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
The Management Trainee position is an integral part of the NB Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a career in a world class environment.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad -based training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for management positions in the company.
The ideal candidate must not be older than thirty (30) years as at 30th June 2012 and should possess the following:
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained at one sitting.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* Minimum of Second Class Honors’ (Upper Division) university degree, in any of the listed courses
- Computer Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Political Science
* A master’s degree in a related field though not compulsory will be an advantage.
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
* Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
* Personal initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary with performance related increments and a pension scheme, it attracts performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Real Estate, Telecommunication, and Oil & Gas Professionals at a Leading Multinational Company
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH