- Strong experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies
- Play active role in configuring, developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users subject to the approval from management
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support
- Test functionality developed against business requirements
- Upgrade Navision to newer versions, and implement third party add-ons as needed.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues in NAVISION
- Work with internal Navision team to create technical specs for new ERP functionality.
- Provide team leadership on individual projects.
- Supervise, schedule, review and monitor project and effectively handle escalations. Facilitates amicable solutions according to project situation and timelines.
- Develop proposals, responses and project presentations on need-to-need basis.
- Take right decision during project meetings and presentations in terms of resource allocation and timelines by focusing on the delivery of agreed project tasks
Qualification & Experience
- Qualified MCA/MCS/MSC (Computer)/BE (Computer)
- Minimum three years of experience in Dynamics NAV
- Experience on NAV 2015 is a must
- Experience in Dynamics NAV Functional will be added advantage
- Sound knowledge of C/AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS.
NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015
SQL Queries, .Net Technologies, Web Services
- Experience in handling a team size of 6 – 10 members.
- Multi-level interaction skills to manage the team and coordinate across Companies for overall management of the project
General Skill Set
- Ability to follow a task efficiently from inception to completion.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and good inter-personal communication
- An articulate and versatile team person, with the aptitude to work under challenging deadline and environment with the best application of mind and having strong work ethics and always look to strive for excellence