Apexplus Properties is a real estate firm situated in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a young company that offers a wide range of real estate services; lettings of furnished apartments, property management, sales, construction management, design and general construction of both residential and commercial buildings. Apexplus Properties is a fully integrated property development company, providing an array of real estate services for the satisfaction its clients.
Apexplus Properties is looking for an experienced real estate executive. The Business development executive will be responsible for coordinating the affairs of both the business development unit and marketing & sales unit.
• Develop and maintains a robust clientele base and also initiate client subscription renewal.
• Responsible for sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
• Conducts periodic research on competitors and service going rates.
• Positioning company for maximum competitive advantage, including prospecting and qualifying new potential partners and customers and bringing in new business.
• Directing all BD activities including developing and qualifying leads, pre-proposal visitations, collection and analysis of competitive intelligence, teaming, proposal coordination with technical staff, presentations and negotiations.
• Networking within various trade organizations including exhibiting at applicable trade shows.
• First degree in any discipline
• Post-graduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
• Four (4) to Six (6) years relevant work experience, with a minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory role.
• Excellent knowledge of market trends and trade practices in the real estate industry
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Exceptional relationship management skills
• Ability to think creatively and excellent marketing skills
• Energetic with a positive Drive