New Vacancy at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 10 November, 2015
Deadline: 17 November, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one oflhe leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS. Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement. good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions in a Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation funded-Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Inltlatlve (NURHI) Phase 2 project.
- Coordinate and facilitate RH/FP service delivery (quality and systems strengthening) and other related activities in project anchor sites and respective satellite sites.
- Liaise with State RH/FP team and other relevant governmem representatives (LGA health team) to facilitate quality improvement/health system strengthening activities
- Coordinate training activities at the site level with oversight from the Quality Improvement team lead & Advisor
- Establish, monitor and report on FP commodity availability and security in the project facilities
- Support capacity building of service providers in the facilities and at State levels
- Collaborate with local partners and facilitate review meetings, addressing gaps, etc. among FP service providers
- Promote the integration of FP into RH programmes and other relevant units including HIV/AIDS in the facilities
- Prepare and submit detailed progress reports on project activities on ALL quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis to the Quality Improvement Advisor
- Ensure the prudent use of funds in the implementation of project activities as set out in the project plan
- Ensure adherence to project policies and guidelines on all the component pans with specific focus on Quality lmprovement Health System Strengthening
- Coordinate ALL quality irnprovemcnt activities closely with site based managers
- Play cornplimenraryroles to the project Clinic Service Manager in coordinating RH/FP activities
- Participate actively in any other duties assigned by the Quality Improvement Advisor, State Team Leaders, Deputy Project Director and Project Director
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) with Bachelor Degree in Nursing Science degree in medicine or related field.
- Possession of a master's degree in Public Health or Social work will be added advantage with 5-10 years' experience on donor funded family planning project in Nigeria with good knowledge of national health programs, health system, NGOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with stakcholdcrs at all levels.
- Must possess hands-on experience in Family Planning Service Delivery.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills. with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word Document) explaining suitability tor the job; to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before November 17th 2015. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants arc advised to provide their functional emails/mobilc phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates mnst provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Program Officer at CHEERS Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at at Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Database Administrator at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Procurement Roles at Solidarités International (SI)
- Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Consultant (Malaria - North East) at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Fresh Jobs at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Humanitarian Response Manager at Christian Aid (CA)