Vacancy in an International Luxury Store via Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 10 September, 2015
Deadline: 15 September, 2015
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, an International Luxury store in Lagos, is searching for an experienced personnel to fill the position below:
- Raises or lowers garment parts, such as collars or lapels.
- Examines tag on garment to ascertain necessary alterations.
- Records required alterations and instructions.
- Inserts or eliminates padding in shoulders while maintaining drape and proportions of garment.
- Removes stitches from garment, using ripper or razor blade.
- Studies garment on customer and measures pieces, such as sleeves, pants, and hems, using tape measure.
- Repairs or replaces defective garment parts, such as pockets, pocket flaps, and linings.
- Maintain garment drape and proportions as alterations are performed.
- Press garments, using hand irons or pressing machines.
- Trim excess material, using scissors.
- Develop, copy, or adapt designs for garments, and design patterns to fit measurements, applying knowledge of garment design, construction, styling, and fabric.
- Make garment style changes, such as tapering pant legs, narrowing lapels, and adding or removing padding.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Makeup Artists at House of Tara International - 4 Positions
- Spa Therapist at Skin101 Clinics
- Business Development Assistants at Natives Clothing Limited
- Office Assistant at Makioba