Current Job Vacancy at Recare
Posted on: 25 August, 2015
Deadline: 8 September, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Recare
Recare is a leader in the marketing of Personal style products in Africa. With operations in Nigeria and South Africa, we provide key products and solutions to the beauty industry.
We are looking for an E - Commerce Manager with deep industry/consumer knowledge and experience to drive our mission to empower individuals to embrace their unique sense of style.
The idea candidate will devise, develop and implement an appropriate online marketing and sales strategy to deliver a customer-orientated and cost-effective route to acquire products and solutions. E-Commerce managers must ensure that the website delivers a great customer experience.
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with 10 years experience in online consumer marketing.
- Must have IT skills in stock control systems (WSSI, SAP etc), MS Office, analytics (Google, Omniture/Mercado etc).
- Advantageous to have experience with SEO, PPC, HTML, image software Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Making the Deal
- Channel Strategy Management
- Category Management
- Problem Solving Analysis
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with 10 years experience in trade marketing.
- Must be proficient in the use of M.S Office software.
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their CVs to: email@example.com All entries are expected within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RecareSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager - Lubricant Additives at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Graduate Junior Accountant at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- Accounts Officer at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Electronic Packing Machine Engineer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Site Engineer at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Senior Business Analyst - BDAA at the Coca-Cola Company
- Process Control Engineers at SABmiller Plc
- Surveyors at Lafarge Group