Current Job Vacancy at Recare
Posted on: 25 August, 2015
Deadline: 8 September, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Recare
Recare is a leader in the marketing of Personal style products in Africa. With operations in Nigeria and South Africa, we provide key products and solutions to the beauty industry.
We are looking for an E - Commerce Manager with deep industry/consumer knowledge and experience to drive our mission to empower individuals to embrace their unique sense of style.
The idea candidate will devise, develop and implement an appropriate online marketing and sales strategy to deliver a customer-orientated and cost-effective route to acquire products and solutions. E-Commerce managers must ensure that the website delivers a great customer experience.
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with 10 years experience in online consumer marketing.
- Must have IT skills in stock control systems (WSSI, SAP etc), MS Office, analytics (Google, Omniture/Mercado etc).
- Advantageous to have experience with SEO, PPC, HTML, image software Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Making the Deal
- Channel Strategy Management
- Category Management
- Problem Solving Analysis
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with 10 years experience in trade marketing.
- Must be proficient in the use of M.S Office software.
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org All entries are expected within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RecareSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group