If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
Brief Job Description:
Our Client is a leading publicly quoted manufacturing company headquartered in the Northwestern region of Nigeria. In line with the company's desire to ensure critical roles are filled with individuals with the requisite skills and experience, our Client wishes to recruit experienced and motivated individuals to fill-in the Director, Sales and Marketing Position.
Detailed Job Description:
Reporting to the Managing Director/Chief Executive of the Company, the successful candidate will lead the sales and marketing function and be responsible for defining and reviewing the scope of sales and marketing activities,
- Define, propose, and lead the execution of the sales and marketing strategy.
- Review, adapt and amend strategy according to market challenges and business profitability.
- Identify target clients and lead the selling process.
- Elaborate action plan in order to enhance competiveness, in terms of organization, service, quality, and pricing.
- Manage the order activity, monitor and improve the related performance.
- Build strong external and internal business relationships and network with key players.
- Work with operations and the various support departments to provide appropriate solutions to customers.
Sales and Marketing Team Management
- Manage the sales and marketing team to ensure the quantitative and qualitative targets are met.
- Measure the performance of the sales and marketing team through appropriate metrics.
- Identify sales performance gaps and put corrective actions in place.
- Train the sales and marketing team to improve their knowledge and performance.
- Market Intelligence Carry out market surveys with the help of sales and marketing team.
- Identify and communicate market changes, key competitor's strategies and industry trends to regional and corporate teams.
- Analyze the market's attractiveness and competitive situation.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses as compared to other competitors.
- Provide reliable statistics, analysis and action plans to reach market targets.
- Monitor and report profitability analysis on accounts.
- Monitor customer's satisfaction issues.
- Attend the KPl's review with the key accounts.
- Provide monthly reporting within the agreed framework.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in business, engineering or related field, with minimum 12 - 15 years of experience in the FMCG Industry.
- Must have a deep understanding in building a brand and developing brand loyalty.
- Professional certifications in sales, marketing and customer relations.
- Must have a proven track record in a business development function in the FMCG industry.
- Already in relation with key market stakeholders, and have the ability to translate operational concepts into business solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of the local environment and culture in which the company currently operates.
- Well organized, possesses strong business acumen, excellent communication skills as well as leadership abilities.
- Resourceful and flexible, with good interpersonal skills that will enable adaptation in complex, challenging, cultural and social contexts.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online before Tuesday, 25th of August, 2015. All applications will betreated in strict confidence. Only sortlisted candidates will be contacted.