Reporting to the National Manufacturing Manager your role will be the responsibility for all site operations to maximise efficiency and supply logistics achieving delivery on time targets. Drive a production plant and material yield with set framework of quality standards at optimal manpower and material cost and meet the production volume targets at all times at the correct cost budgeted
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organise, direct, controls and evaluate the bottling operations of the plant to produce the products needed by sales. Ensure the daily targets are met by production
- Prepare the production schedules to ensure optimised production cost and reduced downtimes.
- With the production Manager meet the daily requirements of sales
- Plan and implement the maintenance management system of the plant that will provide high reliability of operations of the machines
- Plan and manage the plants operational budget. This includes the variable cost budget, fixed controllable costs.
- Plan and implement action plans designed to achieve the set goals for the following year as of the plants annual manufacturing plan
You will have a HND/BSc Physical science or Mechanical/Electrical/Production engineering with a minimum of (5) years in performing production/engineering management in a food/beverage company and at least (3) years experience in a beverage bottling company in a managerial capacity