Nigeria LNG Limited, a world-class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage suitable candidates for immediate employment.
To formulate, initiate, and implement strategies to grow a culture of lean management, zero waste, and continuous improvement in NLNG and its subsidiaries to enhance value creation and deliver an efficient, resilient and competitive Organization.
• Plan, develop and manage the NLNG Continuous Improvement Framework; measure and assess the maturity level of the organisation and individual departments /divisions on the framework with the aim of moving from basic to mature/advanced.
• Plan, initiate, co-ordinate and implement process reviews and process redesigns across the Company and its subsidiaries to enhance organisational efficiency.
• Plan, initiate and provide strategies and steers on Business Improvements and / LEAN methodologies across NLNG and its subsidiaries to ensure that Company adapts to changing business environment and remain competitive on a sustainable basis.
• Drive and facilitate the Culture Alignment Journey to ensure its sustainability and embed in the NLNG Way of Work and Corporate Management System.
• Initiate strategies to embed a culture of Sustainable and Continuous Improvement in the organisation; working with the Leadership Team, Cross Functional Teams and the larger organisation to achieve this objective.
• Facilitate the delivery of significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefits across the company and its subsidiaries.
• Provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels and functions of NLNG and its subsidiaries on the use and practice of Lean methodology and tools to create value and competitive advantage.
A University degree.
10-12 years post graduate experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in required function in a reputable organization, preferably an oil and gas company. Knowledge of Project Management, Control Framework, Risk Management and related areas will be an advantage.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.