Job Opportunity at Orange Insurance Brokers Limited
Posted on: 24 July, 2015
Deadline: 6 August, 2015
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Orange Insurance Brokers Limited
Orange Insurance Brokers Limited, is an insurance brokerage firm incorporated under the Federal Republic of Nigeria Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 on 28th February, 2012, to carry on and transact business as Insurance Brokers, Insurance intermediaries, to follow-up insurance claims and generally to ensure prompt settlement of insurance claims to client and to serve as professional business and investment advisers and managers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Managing the Branch team, working closely with senior management to develop the branch and analyze the financial results on a regular basis.
- Capitalizes on opportunities to increase market penetration in the branch area and contributes to the company's overall marketing plan and growth objectives through local advertising and awareness campaigns.
- Networking to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Requires a High School Diploma (HND) or B.Sc in a business related field with a minimum of 5 years work experience in the Insurance sector.
- CIIN (Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria) Qualification or MBA in would be an added advantage
- Experience with Client Service and Relationship skill building and ability to meet service and sales goals.
- Knowledge of Branch operations, policies and procedures.
- Technical Underwriting experience would be ideal; however an understanding of the Underwriting aspect is highly necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to meet sales target and production goals.
- Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- Ability to communicate positively in sales and service environment, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to provide service-oriented solutions to customers and staff.
- Ability to organize work to meet deadlines within an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Age Limit: Not more than 40 Years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orange Insurance Brokers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Insurance Business Development Executives at Stresert Services Limited