Account Executive at FJAJobs Associates Limited
Posted on: 7 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FJAJobs Associates Limited
FJAJobs Associates Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
An Integrated Marketing Communications agency Account Executive (AE) is key to maintaining the relationship between the agency and the client. AEs are the liaison between the client and the creative team/operations team to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on every project. The AEs also manages pitches to the client, the client's budget and generally handles around four non-competing client accounts at a time.
- Targets are being assigned every year and reviewed quarterly, work in line with the SAM, AM & Mgnt to meet target and monitor.
- Ensures clients objectives are meet.
- Strive to achieve deadlines.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Quickly grasp each client's goals, and make use of the resources of their agency to build the most effective campaign.
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets.
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval.
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best marketing solutions for the client.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts
- Keeping records and handling invoices
- A good first degree in any Social Sciences, Marketing & any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in Client Service or related field.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Must be well-organized
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Professional appearance and persona
- Working long hours, especially under tight deadlines
- Travel to the client may be required
- Must be able to handle pressure well
- Mandatory Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organised and flexible
- Good with figures
- IT literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft office
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Skilled at negotiating and motivating others
- Commercially aware
- Smart in appearance.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their detailed CVs with applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FJAJobs Associates LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Doheney Services Ltd
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- IT Support Personnel at Realworld Systems Geo IT Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Project Mechanical Engineer at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants