We are looking for a Growth & Partnerships Manager to help us grow our business in the Sub Saharan Africa (SSA). As Growth & Partnerships Manager SSA you will be our first SSA-focused employee, meaning that you will build a local presence in the market and your performance will be critical for our continued success story. Your mission will be to establish and develop partnerships with important potential partners, OEMs and Carriers. You will also use business intelligence tools in order to find out trends and other market insights. You will be working from Nigeria or Kenya and report to and work in close collaboration with our VP of Growth & Partnerships in MENA (Middle East and North Africa). You will also advise and support our Sales & Marketing team in Sweden with advisory and support on PR & marketing.
Travelling will be required, mainly within the SSA region. As Truecaller’s head office is located in Sweden, you will also be travelling to Stockholm from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
As far as your skills, we’d love to hear about experience like:
- 5+ years of proven track record of business development experience at technology companies
- Extensive experience working with large mobile ecosystem players in the SSA region with proven track record of closing effective partnerships
- Ability to make great connections to key people of interest
- Strong driving force to perform proactively and being able to work independently
- A technical understanding of mobile products & APIs
- Ability to think strategically and execute on the strategic plans
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- French language skills is a plus
- This position will be located in Nigeria or Kenya
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!