New Job at Kaymu Nigeria
Posted on: 2 June, 2015
Deadline: 15 June, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Kaymu Nigeria
Kaymu is Nigeria's trusted online marketplace where buyers and sellers can meet to buy and sell everything. As one of the first online marketplaces in Nigeria, Kaymu offers a new and exciting way for customers to access the best items at the best prices online, and for local sellers and entrepreneurs to reach millions of customers! The transactions are safe and secure and you get to choose where and when the delivery will take place.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Community Manager's primary responsibility is to seek high visibility for the organization through strategic digital marketing strategy tied to Kaymu’s various social accounts; the promotion of social media marketing campaigns; social outreach and engagement in partnership with the various departments. The Specialist is the “voice” of the organization online.
- The Community Manager will lead the development of our digital content, communications and engagement across key social media channels - working closely with our various programs and groups to identify and activate social activity and ensure accuracy and consistency across all channels.
- As Kaymu’s Community Manager, you are tasked with inspiring a growing user base of Kaymu Buyers and Sellers to share the Ultimate Kaymu experience and spreading the KaymuLOVE through creating exciting blog & social web content
- You have to be creative and data driven ! You must be ready and excited to help build a unique brand . You’re the customer advocate and need to bring the voice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate, develop and apply social media and communications strategy to drive increased brand awareness, engagement and campaign activation across key social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Forums and more.
- Develop and enforce community governance and guidelines to ensure a consistent brand voice, tone and culture across all channels.
- Create, execute, monitor and measure social media campaigns to support our events and determine metrics of success to assess the effectiveness of our social media strategy and marketing initiatives.
- Develop monthly content calendars that encourage participation and engagement with our followers.
- Identify, recruit, train and organize a team of brand advocates and influencers to participate in the creation of content, conversations, and opportunities for the brand across paid, owned, and earned channels.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive strategies to identify potential for the organization and its membership.
- Continuously experiment and innovate with original and disruptive technologies and social media activities to elevate brand awareness and improve our story telling techniques.
- Establish your thought leadership as a subject-matter expert, sharing your knowledge and understanding with all Kaymu employees to take social to the next level
- Find the pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Kaymu (online and offline ) experience in front of new users
- Search out better understandings of what makes things tick (from marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, economy, people, etc) to find core customer insights that take complex business challenges and turn them into simple solutions that drive overall brand engagement
- Partnership Marketing : Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch point of each regions ( Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity etc. ) and coin out how Kaymu can leverage this partnerships.
- Bachelor's/M.Sc Degree (Marketing Background is an added advantage)
- He/She is highly creative and maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Educational or working experience in marketing, brand management or public relations
- Experience in managing communities on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- We are looking for a Ninja Geek that is backed by data driven decisions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaymu NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Operations Assistant at Jay Osbie
- Software Developer (PHP) at Supermart.ng
- Shipping/Logistics Officer at Obeezi
- Program Lead, Product Quality at Jumia Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at Keeba Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at ZeroFinance Nigeria
- Customer Care Agents at an Online Mall - HYT Nigeria
- E-commerce Business Manager at Afrimall.ng